Advocate Medical Group is seeking Obstetrics & Gynecology Physicians to join our progressive organization!Advocate has been ranked a top 10 U.S. health care system for clinical performance and is the largest provider of health care services in Illinois.
- Collegial practice environment with superior physician leadership
- Commitment to progressive women’s health programs
- High physician satisfaction
- Malpractice insurance, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
Why choose Advocate?
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician led/physician governed integrated medical group of over 1,600 physicians
- Advocate’s mission to provide the highest level of care available has resulted in a series of national recognitions
- Advocate has over 35,000 employees and more than 350 sites including 12 hospitals
- With 20 residency programs, 10 fellowship programs and four primary teaching hospitals, Advocate trains 600 young physicians every year.
- Advocate offers a great work/life balance
Locations currently recruiting:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center, a 281-bed acute care hospital in a popular far north suburb of Chicago
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, a 397-bedhospital located in a unique and culturally diverse yet welcoming and bustling Chicago neighborhood
- Advocate Trinity Hospital, a 250-bed hospital that has provided residents in southeastern Chicago with outstanding clinical outcomes and compassionate care for more than 110 years
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital, a 284-bed acute-care facility providing a wide range of comprehensive inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic and ambulatory medical services
If you are interested in providing high quality, compassionate care, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Emilee Gabrielson at email@example.com.