Part-time child psychiatrist sought to work in community mental health clinic. Primarily child and adolescent population, some adults. Candidate will:
· Conduct and write psychiatric evaluations.
· Provide medication education, prescribe medications.
· Provide medication management.
· Assumes responsibility for the medical aspects of mental health care.
· Review treatment plans for signature.
· Provide psychiatric consultations to staff as needed.
· Participate in PSYCKES, an OMH CQI project.
· Consult with the Clinic Supervisor/Director.
· Participate on agency committees on a need basis.
· Accept clinical supervisory assignments from the Director.
· Attend consultation meetings with the therapist regarding treatment goals/objectives/concerns.
· Communicate supervisory concerns/issues/progress to the Clinic Supervisors/Director.
· Follow the policies/procedures of the Clinic regulatory agencies.
· Follow-up on assignments identified by the Director.
· M.D. or D.O. Degree with a completed residency in psychiatry (preferably child psychiatry), valid State license; Board eligibility in area of practice.
· Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver license and fingerprinting as required by the program.
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please apply directly online at
Job Code 12386
Please keep in mind that it is not possible for us to personally contact every candidate, but rest assured that your information will be reviewed and one of our hiring managers will contact you if you’re being considered for the position.
SCO FAMILY OF SERVICES is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V