Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Dermatologist BC/BE
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Bring your family to the beach and call it home!
Dermatologist opportunity in Southern Delaware
Ready for a new lifestyle at the beach? Plant your roots in our sand! Practice Dermatology where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life! You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, a planned multi-million dollar expansion, and numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
About Beebe Healthcare www.beebehealth.org
- Dermatologist BC/BE
- General dermatology and surgical dermatology in established practice with a large patient base; be busy right away
- Mohs surgery a plus
- Great office location
- Employed by Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering competitive salary with generous benefits package
About the Area
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction
- Recognized by Healthgrades® as One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention™ in 2017
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 375+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware
- Public and private school options
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Cozy, relaxed community with water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings ranging from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and dining
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
- More at www.leweschamber.org and www.beach-fun.com
Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where, you will make a difference!
Email cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.