We are expanding and seek fellowship trained medical and/or surgical retina specialist with uveitis training to join our group. This position could either be a medical retina specialist with additional fellowship training in uveitis or a surgical retina specialist who has completed a uveitis fellowship. We are open to considering individuals who have just completed their training and individuals who already have experience in an academic or private practice setting. This opportunity is for a shareholder track private practice position that includes teaching opportunities with fellows and residents as well as a potential faculty appointment through our University of Cincinnati affiliation.
- Our 110,000 square feet regional headquarters in Blue Ash includes our own 7 OR ASC. We also own a 3 OR surgery center adjacent to our Middletown office. Our group manages several highly efficient hospital based ORs as well. All are staffed by a highly trained and motivated teamwho expertly handle diverse and challenging cases from all ophthalmic sub-specialties.
- This position will include performing vitreoretinal surgery on retina and uveitis patients and will not involve primary or general ophthalmology.
- Our subspecialists in anterior segment reconstruction, cataract, cornea, glaucoma, neuro, oculoplastics, refractive and retina are at the cutting edge and internationally recognized leaders in their fields. We participate in the care of very complex patients from all over the country, other parts of the world, as well as our local tri-state area.
- Interested in research? We already have a strong infrastructure in place to facilitate clinical research and participation in clinical trials. This position offers a robust opportunity to lead and participate in clinical trials.
- With the changing climate of healthcare, our large size and very strong administrative leadership team have us positioned very well for the future but continue to strive to anticipate and respond to changes ahead.
- The Cincinnati area offers big city sports and culture with a small town family feel. It’s a wonderful place to work and live.
CEI is one of the world's premier ophthalmic treatment, research and education centers. We are one of the largest ophthalmology private practices in the United States with over 60 eye doctors practicing in 15 locations across the tri-state area. The mission of Cincinnati Eye Institute is to enhance the quality of our patients' lives by compassionately providing the highest level of eye care.
Interested candidates should submit CV to Karen Maxwell, VP Human Resources and Managed Care, 1945 CEI Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45242. Fax: 513-569-3951. firstname.lastname@example.org