Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health is seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist to join our team!
* Employed, inpatient only position offering a competitive compensation package that includes a comprehensive benefit package
* Monday through Friday position patient census split amongst all providers
* Weekend Call 1:4 weekday call 1:5
* Current staff includes 2 NP's and 3 Psych-Hospitalists
* This is a Hospitalist position with expectations of teaching participation.
The unit consists of 42 inpatient beds - 32 Adult and 10 Gero-Psych Inpatient programming consists of an Adult unit, Geriatric unit, STAR (Stress, Trauma, Addiction, Recovery) unit specializing in the treatment of PTSD and a new, busy ECT service. Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health in Macon, Georgia provides mental health services to assist adults with psychiatric disorders in a safe, nurturing environment. For over 30 years, our mental health specialists and psychiatrists have provided individualized treatment plans for our patients, giving them the best chances of a full recovery and stability.
Macon, GA is only an hour drive from Atlanta! It is the 5th largest city in Georgia, situated in the heart of the state, and is the perfect sized city offering many amenities of a larger city with a small town feel. Here you can experience the change of seasons, enjoy outdoor activities year-round and enjoy beautiful lakes and numerous parks. Macon also boasts great shopping with major department stores, as well as, unique boutiques. Macon is a great place for music lovers as the city hosts many concerts throughout the year. Macon is located off of I-75 and I-16, making it easily accessible for travel.