MEDICAL LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
OUTPATIENT MEDICATION CLINICS
EAST BAY (Oakland, Union City & Pleasanton California)
Pathways to Wellness is seeking a Medical Director to lead and shape behavioral health care.
This position will:
- Lead behavioral health care for 4 clinics and over 50 staff
- Set clinical strategy for our Oakland, Union City and Pleasanton outpatient clinics
- Lead a team of 30 medical staff members to uphold quality care, improve processes, and improve outcomes for our patients
- Oversee quality, utilization review, shape clinical practice and drive towards positive outcomes
- Work with leadership team to grow Pathways to Wellness clinics and programs
- Provide no more than two clinical service days to understand the patient population and identify process enhancements
- Guide clinical care for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Nurses, Therapists, and other staff
This position will be based out of our Pleasanton corporate headquarters located near BART and close to downtown Pleasanton.
For further information, please contact Cedric Hurskin at:
(925) 520-0005 ext. 102
OR Forward Confidential CV to: Management Company, email@example.com or
FAX to: (925) 520-0010 Attn: Cedric.