OB/GYN and OB Laborist Physicians Needed in Beautiful Utah
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
American Fork – Practice Information:
- One BC/BE OB/GYN is sought to work at the Intermountain Legacy OB/GYN group in American Fork
- Office space is located on the American Fork Hospital campus
- The hospital has 14 LDRs and two ORs dedicated for C-sections and GYN surgeries
- Call will be 1:4
- Providers only cover one hospital
Layton – OB Laborist - Practice Information:
- Two BC OB/GYN physicians are sought to cover our laborist service at the new Layton Parkway Hospital set to open summer of 2018
- Five or more years’ experience required with high risk deliveries
- Deliver at the new, state-of-the-art Layton Parkway Hospital – 42 beds at opening
- The hospital has a 6 labor and delivery rooms at opening with 2 shelled. 1 LDR will be set up for women interested in a “home birth” environment. 2 LDRs will have labor tubs. There will be 2 triage rooms and 2 c-sections.
- Level 2B L&D and SCN. Able to deliver patients at 32 weeks gestation and greater.
- MFM and Neonatology coverage through McKay Dee Hospital
Orem - Practice Information:
- One BC/BE OB/GYN is needed to join Summit OB/GYN in Orem
- Work a four-day work week with protected time off for family
Richfield – Practice Information:
- Intermountain Healthcare is looking for one BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join an existing group at Sevier Valley Hospital
- Full-time anesthesia coverage
- Ultrasound and x-ray available
- Student loan repayment
Riverton – Practice Information:
- One BC/BE OB/GYN is sought to join three BC OB/GYN physicians
- Work at the Southridge Clinic, located in the Physician Office Building on the site of Intermountain Healthcare’s Riverton Hospital
- Call will be 1:7
St. George - Practice Information:
- One BC/BE OB/GYN with experience in high-risk patients is sought to join another experienced BC OB/GYN
- Work in collaboration with a maternal-fetal medicine service to care for transported patients from the surrounding communities
- Signing bonus for all positions
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production based salary with additional income for reaching quality goals (except for MFM and OB Laborist)
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
For more information contact:
Intermountain Healthcare, Physician Recruiting,
800-888-3134; E-mail: PhysicianRecruit@imail.org.
Web: http://physicianjobsintermountain.org Search Firm Solicitation Is Strictly Prohibited.