Opportunities available for OB/Gyn physicians (MD or DO) to join our upcoming OB/Gyn Hospitalist program to begin at Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, Massachusetts.
Ideal candidates will be:
- board-certified in OB/Gyn,
- able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills,
- focused on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations,
- willing to drive patient safety and quality initiatives
- a current Massachusetts license to practice (all required licenses or certificates must be free from any past or current limitations),
- active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty with skill set and confidence to be the only covering provider in the event of an emergency.
- ability to partner with Nursing and support in-house call coverage for community providers,
- insurability for malpractice insurance
- at least 2 years of active practice
- and a successful track record.
TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Wonderful work/life balance,
- Flexible schedule,
- Full-time averages providing 8 (24hr in-house) shifts per month,
- No responsibilities while off,
- medical, dental,
- life insurance,
- and professional liability insurance with tail coverage