Central New York Psychiatric Center (CNYPC) recognizes that our employees are our greatest resource. We are seeking motivated psychiatrists to help promote hope, resilience, and recovery within a culture of safety that employs a team approach. CNYPC is a dynamic organization that provides comprehensive forensic mental health services through a continuum of care at its inpatient setting, located in Central New York, and in the Correctional System throughout New York State. CNYPC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
• Psychiatrist Loan Repayment Program offering up to $150,000 over 5 years.
• Flexible work schedules. Private practice permitted.
• Tele-psychiatry positions available.
• Optional paid on-call duty at the hospital.
• Opportunities for academic affiliation with SUNY Upstate, Division of Forensic Psychiatry.
• Generous benefits and retirement package.
• Relocation assistance.
• Robust continuing medical education opportunities
• Positions in proximity to: Utica, Albany, NYC, Buffalo, Rochester, Elmira, Glens Falls, and Syracuse.
For more information, contact Melinda Carey, HR Specialist, at 315-765-3360 orMelinda.Carey@omh.ny.gov