Hope. Recovery. Resilience.
Seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Psychiatrists!
Central New York Psychiatric Center (CNYPC) recognizes that our employees are our greatest resource. We are seeking motivated psychiatrists to help promote hope, resilience, and recovery within a culture of safety that employs a team approach. CNYPC is a dynamic organization that provides comprehensive forensic mental health services through a continuum of care at its inpatient setting, located in Central New York, and in the Correctional
System throughout New York State. CNYPC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Recent inpatient salary increase $242,242-$263,050.
• Psychiatrist Loan Repayment Program offering up to $150,000 over 5 years.
• Flexible work schedules. Private practice permitted.
• Tele-psychiatry positions available.
• Optional paid on-call duty at the hospital.
• Opportunities for academic affiliation with SUNY Upstate, Division of Forensic Psychiatry.
• Generous benefits and retirement package.
• Relocation assistance.
• Robust continuing medical education opportunities
• Positions in proximity to: Utica, Albany, NYC, Buffalo, Rochester, Elmira, Glens Falls, and Syracuse.
For more information, contact Melinda Carey, HR Specialist, at 315-765-3360 or Melinda.Carey@ omh.ny.gov