BRING YOUR FAMILY TO THE BEACH AND CALL IT HOME!
Urologist and Urology PA/NP positions in coastal Delaware
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, solid growth and a multi-million dollar expansion planned. Beebe has numerous satellite locations throughout coastal southern Delaware.
Beebe Urology is a full scope, well established, and growing Urology practice
Job Description :
- Urologist, BC/BE
- Urology PA/NP, prefer urology trained and surgery experienced
- Current CPR certification required for advanced practitioner
- Employed by Beebe Medical Group, a multi-specialty hospital group network, offering comprehensive salary and benefits
Beebe Healthcare: www.beebehealthcare.org
- Progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction, and quality of care
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 300+ providers on staff; 47,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing
Southern Delaware location:
- Praised for the quality of our beaches and boardwalks (National Geographic, Parent’s Magazine, Travel & Leisure
- Recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Close to major metropolitan areas
One location in Lewes, a short drive from major East Coast destinations.
Email introductory cover letter and CV to Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services,
Beebe Medical Group Administration
These are not visa opportunities
Beebe Healthcare is non-smoking and fragrance free.